RDBnow Pty Ltd is a Recruitment Software provider to the APAC region, we are based in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD since late 2016. We are the exclusive international reseller of industry leading recruitment software solutions from our parent company (The Access Group) in the UK. We have become one of industries fastest growing CRM’s in the Australian and New Zealand market with high aims to dominate the industry internationally.
We are currently looking for a Junior Technical Project Manager to join our team, this is an integral role within our business and we are looking for someone who is eager to hit the ground running and manage the complete implementation of the software lifecycle.
This is an office-based role, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm; however, you may be required to travel Internationally and/ or Domestically on occasions, along with attendance to early morning or evening conferences.
Your primary duties within the support team will include:
- Being the client’s trusted advisor and go to person
- Develop, maintain, and agree a success plan with each of your clients
- Pro-actively monitor and drive adoption of RDBnow, features and functionality within your clients
- Recommend, Deliver and Orchestrate other services
- Proactively lead board level stakeholders towards identifying their vision by converting the capabilities of RDBnow
- Where appropriate, partner with the client to establish Business Roadmap / Blueprint to ensure achievement of business goals
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by clients and common objectives to appropriately map RDBnow’s software features and associated business benefits lo address their needs
- Coaching clients to ensure they are leveraging all available RDBnow success services such as Support, Training, Webinars etc.
- Play a fundamental part in coaching clients to establish and manage their basic Change Management / Governance I Centre of Excellence initiatives
- Identify risks to the client achieving their stated business goals and work with the virtual team to build a risk mitigation plan
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio, where appropriate by networking between clients and RDBnow
- Deliver successful clients to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals
- Process to minimise client attrition
- As part of building your personal brand you will have the opportunity to partner with clients in developing their strategic direction
- Work in a highly collaborative and passionate team environment
- Develop strong technical and / or strategic advisory skills in an organisation that is supportive of personal and professional development
- Act as liaison between product management and your clients focusing on communicating the product roadmap and how the roadmap will influence client activities
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills:
- Educational background, preferably in the fields of Computer Science or Engineering for Technical Project Managers
- Proven experience as a Project Administrator or Project Officer in the IT sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development, web technologies and MSSQL
- Outstanding client facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office