RDBnow Pty Ltd is a Recruitment Software, based in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD since 2016. We are the exclusive international reseller of industry leading recruitment software solutions from our parent company (The Access Group) in the UK. We have become one of industries fastest growing CRM’s in the Australian and New Zealand market with high aims to dominate the industry internationally.
Due to the high demand in the APAC region we currently have an exciting entry level opportunity available in our Client Success/Coordination team. Prospective candidates should be technically minded, highly motivated, and with a keen aptitude for learning.
- Developing strong relationships with clients
- Routine Account Management calls to clients
- Answer client queries via phone or email
- Identify new business opportunities with existing clients
- Collaborate with Projects Team when the client is about to go live to ensure a smooth transition
- Allocate tickets in Freshdesk to appropriate staff members
- Develop, maintain, and agree a successful plan with each of your clients
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio, where appropriate by networking between clients and RDBnow
Handovers, Integrations, Specifications & Development
- Identify client’s goals and help achieve these
- Prepare specifications for clients when required
- Oversee the analysis and development of a company’s business operations
- Estimating costs
- Establishing system protocol’s
- Providing software knowledge and business strategies to help companies maximise productivity and communication
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by client and common objectives to appropriately map RDBnow’s software features and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Provide a framework for the project’s activities
- Provide client with updates on current development projects
- Ensure project goals are delivered on time and on budget
- Identify a problem and provide a solution to the issue
- Assist clients with training requirements
- Gather and understand the details of the process
- Prepare System / Software requirements specification (when required)
- Deliver a well-coordinated launch
- Be the clients trusted advisor and go-to person
- Play a fundamental part in coaching clients to establish and manage their day-to-day functionality
- Work in a highly collaborative and passionate team environment
- Technical/IT experience is desirable
- This is an office-based role, however you may be required to travel to client sites, in Australia and New Zealand.
- Attendance on some evening or early morning conference calls may be required due to the international nature of our business.
- This is an office-based role, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm