6 Interpersonal skills to look for in your next candidate


Hiring based on interpersonal skills over work experience is a recruiting trend that has picked up in recent times. According to a survey conducted by Stanford Research Centre and Harvard university, 85% of job success comes from excellent soft and people skills, while the remaining 15% comes from technical skills.  Technical skills that are relevant to the job are … Read more

4 Ways to Improve Employee Retention

Employee Retention

We all know the importance of hiring the right employee. Finding a candidate who is not only qualified for a role but hard-working and dedicated to the success of the company, is essential for maximising workplace productivity and the long-term growth of your business. However, it can be a notoriously time-consuming and costly process. Small business owners … Read more